POSITION: Photography Promoter
SALARY: £21K Per Annum, Pro Rata + 15% Bonus
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Company bonus
HOURS: Full-time, Fixed Term Contract 12 Months
LOCATION: London, WC2H 0AP
Our client delivers Field Marketing, Logistics & Warehousing and Information Services to some of the world’s leading blue chip Technology & FMCG brands.
Focusing on quality, service, and Return on Investment (ROI), the company work with customers to provide trained, knowledgeable and suitably equipped field staff and dedicated brand ambassadors. These staff members conduct retail training of key features and information, supporting sales in stores.
The company is passionate about helping promote and sell exciting new products that people love, emphasise positive in-store customer engagements, and building brand reputation, all this to sell more quality products for customers to enjoy.
Due to continued success the company is seeking a passionate Photography Promoter to join the team.
To drive sales in store in line with corporate strategy, through effective in store execution of merchandising, training, brand awareness and sales support activities and to drive unprompted brand advocacy.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Store sales including achievement against sales, ROI and performance KPIs.
- Engaging with shoppers to understand their needs and recommend the best solution to match their requirements.
- Engaging with consumers to ensure they understand and interact with branded areas during the shopping journey.
- Maintenance of the display presence, cleanliness & demo-ready capability of all products & services.
- Creating 'theatre' in-store in order to engage the consumer in demonstration and influence them to purchase products.
- Actively sell up through the range by focusing on key customer requirements and presenting a total solution in order to increase Average Transaction Value.
- Maximise potential for accessory and attachment sales, building related products into main demonstrations.
- Ensuring promotions are on display and visible.
- Ensuring POS is to planogram.
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge and keeping up to date with competitor developments.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Sales Results
- Return on Investment results (ROI)
- Weekly reporting
- Quality of data
- Planning and Organising
- Service Focus
- Initiative & Pro-activity
- Building Relationships
- Influence, Negotiation & Impact
- Proven ability to sell effectively
- The ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A sound knowledge and understanding of photography industry
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines for reporting
- Commercial awareness
- Highly energetic, with the ability to engage an audience
- An enthusiasm for / background in the photography/ digital imaging industry
- Good computer operating skills
- A flexible approach to working hours, as working on Bank Holidays and additional days / hours during peak retail periods will be required
- Good attendance record
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Photographer, Retail Photographer, Photography Promoter, Promotions, Retail Promotions, Product Promoter