9 months ago
Admiral Financial Services Limited (AFSL) is the lending arm of Admiral Group, leading the quest to diversify beyond insurance. The company was founded in 2017 and has successfully launched Unsecured Personal Loan (UPL), Car Finance (PCP and HP), GAP Insurance and Warranty. The company is growing rapidly, exploring new opportunities in the lending vertical and car ownership cycle.
The Product and Digital Department is steering innovative initiatives in AFSL, developing and managing products, launching and optimising market places, exploring and applying new technologies, and using cutting edge marketing approaches to disrupt the lending industry.
With more than £300 million of loans disbursed to our customers, UPL is AFSL’s largest product. Further to the success of the product at Proof of Concept phase, the team is now building the foundations for Proof of Scale. The successful candidate will lead the UPL product team to manage the performance of Admiral Personal Loan, improve the customer experience and innovate the product to stand out in a very competitive market.
* Lead the UPL Product team to monitor, manage and improve the performance of the product
* Manage projects to launch new products and differentiate Admiral Personal Loan in the market
* Support initiatives to improve customer experience
* Liaise with the commercial team to optimise and improve the product performance in different distribution channels
* Liaise with Credit Risk and Pricing to optimise credit decisions
* Liaise with the Operations team to provide support to improve the call centre journey
* Launch and manage cross-sell campaigns in close cooperation with other departments such as Marketing and Operations
* Conduct market research to understand customers’ needs and adjust our product proposition to meet those needs
Skills and experience required
* Entrepreneurial, autonomous and motivated by new adventures
* People management and project management skills
* Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
* Excellent time management skills in order to meet regular tight deadlines
* Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent attention to details
* Team player with a positive attitude
* Comfortable with change, such as role variation and changes in team structure
* Receptive and able to respond to feedback
* Prepared to take a hands-on approach and work under own initiative
* Committed and ability to lead from the front
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong product knowledge is a plus
We're Wales’ only FTSE 100 company with forward-thinking approaches and endless opportunities to test, learn and grow. There's a reason we've been named a best place to work: Our progressive culture, core values, and commitment to diversity and inclusion has created a working environment where people share ideas, aren’t afraid to speak up and change things, and above all, are felt valued.
Based on innovation and organic growth Admiral has grown from being a small start-up into one of the largest car insurance providers in the UK. The company is constantly investigating new products, services and markets and is now in seven countries with a diverse product portfolio.
Admiral’s success goes hand-in-hand with having a strong people focussed culture. We believe that happy people make happy customers and happy customers help increase profits. Our philosophy is a simple yet effective one: people who enjoy what they do, do it better.
We truly care about our customers, they are at the heart of every decision we make. We’re very proud of the innovative products we offer and level of service we provide. Everything we do acknowledges the needs of our customers and by recruiting the right people, we can continue to provide great service and ensure an excellent experience for our customers.
Admiral people work hard to keep us at the top of our industry, and are rewarded for it—with competitive pay, great benefits, a share package based on company performance, work-life balance opportunities, nearby fitness and health centres, and other special perks.
The Recruitment Officer looking after this role is Linzi Burnell. If you’d like to know any more about the position, please feel free to drop her an or give her a call on the Recruitment line.