5 months ago
* A Personal Banking Manager for our branches in Pocklington and Hull, East Yorkshire
* £17,682–£25,541 a year on a full-time contract, plus benefits.
* Send in your application by 30th April 2019.
You’ll be responsible for building relationships with customers on a one-to-one basis. You’ll take time to find out their needs and provide a solution from our wide range of products and services. You’ll need to provide face to face and telephone-based customer service. The aim of the role is to help customers build a secure and beneficial financial future.
Who we're looking for
You don’t need any direct experience in the financial services – but you will need experience in an account management or an in-depth customer service role.
You’ll need to have:
* An interest in people and building rapport quickly
* Plenty of drive and commitment.
* Confidence and be able to speak to lots of different types of people in any situation
* Enthusiasm about working as part of a team.
As a minimum requirement you'll:
* have previous experience in financial services or retail customer-facing roles.
* have numeracy and literacy skills equivalent to GCSE grade C or NVQ II standard.
* have previous experience focusing on customer outcomes from in-depth customer interactions.
* be inquisitive, outgoing and empathetic.
* be aware of financial services compliance rules and regulations.
It would be nice if you also had:
* Previous experience in a similar account management or in-depth customer handling position.
What you'll be doing
Working on the branch floor, you’ll be banking hall and office-based. You’ll need to have the confidence to build relationships with people that expect a wide knowledge of financial services. You’ll be comfortable in answering a simple question to handling a complex problem.
You’ll stay enthusiastic, calm and polite. You’ll share your in depth knowledge of our products and services with our customers, ensuring they have all the information they need to make the right choice.
You’ll sometimes work on your own, but you’ll mostly work with colleagues, supporting each other to help customers. You’ll have to be able to spot opportunities to help our customers. You’ll need to know the ins and outs of all our products and services and how to work our computer systems and processes, but we’ll train you in that.