about 1 year ago
Spicerhaart Head Office, Colchester
Salary guide £23,000 - £27,000 per annum
(On-site parking available)
Spicerhaart is one of the largest integrated property services businesses in the UK. Every year we assist tens of thousands of people to buy, sell, let or rent their homes through our network of over 180 branches. In addition, we operate dedicated financial and legal service divisions together with a national home valuation operation.
We are committed to providing the very highest levels of customer service and as such are proud to be a leading member of both The Property Ombudsman and the Association of Residential Lettings Agents.
We are passionate about our business and our people and strive to create an ethos of continual improvement which ensures the longevity of our business and furthermore enables our people to reach their full potential. Our reputation depends on the service we provide to both out external and internal customers.
An opportunity for you to join us
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Personal Assistant to join the Lettings Division. Your previous experience and excellent communication skills will enable you to provide professional secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director and his Senior Management Team.
This is a challenging role which will require you to thrive in a fast moving, forward thinking environment whilst demonstrating a complete and varied range of PA skills that fully support the Managing Director to strategically develop and grow the Lettings Division.
* Reading, monitoring and responding to the MD’s email/faxes/post with minimum supervision or guidance
* Answering calls and handling queries
* Preparing correspondence on the MD’s behalf
* Liaising with employees, clients & suppliers
* Managing the MD’s electronic diary
* Booking meetings
* Organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries including booking hotels, car parks and train tickets
* Taking minutes
* Planning, organising and managing events including senior management meetings
* Attending events/meetings as the MD’s representative
* Conducting research
* Collating and writing reports, executive summaries and newsletters
* Preparing presentations
* Preparing papers for meetings
* Managing and reviewing filing and office systems
* Updating websites
* Typing documents
* Sourcing and ordering stationary and office equipment
* Managing projects
* Meeting and greeting all visitors
* Reconciliation of credit cards and expenses
* Liaison with HR Admin to ensure appropriate approvals are sourced and starter and leaver paperwork is actioned in accordance with SLA’s
How to apply
You must be eligible to work within the UK to apply for this role.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply by attaching your CV on an
Spicerhaart will not accept agency resumes for this vacancy.