Personal Assistant to MD / Administration Manager required for Midlands based Professional Accountancy Practice and UK-wide network of leading accountancy firms specialising in tax and business growth services. The role is based in Cannock, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Managing Director / Administration Manager
Package: Base Salary, dependent on experience of circa £25k reflects the nature diversity and importance of this position. Plus the chance to earn performance related bonuses and rapid progression. We would also consider candidates with less experience, but who have the ability and desire to quickly develop into this role.
Full time role. Due to the nature of the role, some flexibility will be needed on actual working hours depending on the tasks, events and general workload on a day to day basis. EG Occasionally you may be required to work away from home either in UK or occasionally abroad to attend meetings or events. This will not be every week, however there will be occasions where this will be required.
Start date of asap.
Staffordshire / West Midlands / Walsall, Cannock, Lichfield, Hednesford, Burntwood, Brownhills,
Product : Professional Accountancy Practice /UK-wide Network of Independent Accountancy firms each specialising in Business growth and specialist tax services.
Personal Assistant to MD / Administration manager required for a Professional Accountancy Practice also overseeing a UK-wide network of leading Tax/Business Growth Accountants, based in Cannock. Working closely with a Director of this organization on a day to day basis, carrying out as many tasks of director as possible to allow him to concentrate on more specialist matters.
Help control day to day activity of company and manage projects, collating information and making quick informed decisions
This role is for a person who loves challenge and has a desire to work with a fast growing, market leading organization. No two days will be the same. The role is Cannock based, however will involve the opportunity of working with members in different parts of the UK and occasionally overseas. This is a key role in the organisation and you will be “helping to shape the future of an evolving company”.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Personal Assistant Duties including diary management, travel arrangements, e mail management, minute taking etc.
- Daily E Mail and telephone communication with clients and members
- Customer Service
- Project management and monitoring
- Data Input
- Creation and distribution of reports.
- Marketing, preparing literature, maintaining website, preparing e mail flyers.
- Driving, motivating and encouraging members to action.
- Event Organisation and management from start to finish, including invites, marketing, follow up, information collation, set up and hosting etc.
- Attendance at Organised events, both in UK and occasionally overseas.
- Actioning activity based on members requirements.
- Performing IT related tasks on reporting, managing systems etc.
- Implementing and improving new products and processes
- General Administrative and other report duties
- There will also be a large element of Customer Telephone contact
Due to the nature of the role, some days you will be needed to work longer hours whilst on other days the requirements will be much less. Overall balance of a full time role will still be achieved.
Key Skills / Experience;
You will have previous Personal Assistant / Administrative and Customer Service experience, great communication and organisational skills and a professional approach, to everything you are involved in. You will be a bit of an all rounder and have the confidence to deal with people at all levels. You may have previously been a PA to a Finance director or similar type of role.
A key requirement with this role is the ability to motivate and get the best out of everyone you will be dealing with on a day to day basis, thus strong inter personal skills are a key requirement as are enthusiasm and communication skills.
- Clear organisational abilities are key – we can have numerous matters happening at any one time.
- Very tight deadlines and ability to prioritise, make decisions and take positive action but equally very conscious of effects on others of missing internal deadlines
- Excellent memory – you can have as many systems as you want but a good memory certainly helps
- Project Management experience with a desire to get to the end of a task and tie up all loose ends.
- Impeccable Time Management, with Flexibility in working patterns and the ability to “catch up” or fit something in when required.
- IT – able to resolve issues alone (excel and word mainly, PowerPoint and access use)
- People – ability to motivate others so you need to be a people person, though recognising that many tasks will need intense concentration
- Efficient working practises to ensure all elements of the role are completed and managed on an ongoing basis.
Other general Skills:
- Confident, Precise and decisive
- Good listener
- Ability to multi task
- Commercially aware
- Strong administrative skills.
- Prefers to work under own initiative
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Presentation skills
- Confident and comfortable when speaking to Business Owners and staff on the telephone.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Polite and courteous at all times.
- Must be able to drive and have a car.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to MD/Administration Support Executive
Personal Assistant / Customer Service Executive / Administrative Executive.
Salary of circa £25k + bonus, negotiable dependent on experience. Full time role Start date asap
The Sales Recruitment Network recruits B2B and B2C Sales Directors, Sales Managers, Field Sales Executives and Internal Sales Executives: Telesales Managers, Telesales Executives and Telemarketing Executives: Marketing Directors, Marketing Executives, Marketing Coordinators and Marketing Assistants: Customer Services Managers, Customer Services Executives and Sales Administrators in all industries throughout the UK.
If you are interested then forward your CV as a word attachment to Frazer