9 months ago
At Future, people are at the heart of everything we do, we believe that our people are our winning differentiation, they are the focus of every decision we make as a team. We have huge ambitions across the globe and it is essential that we are able to recruit, onboard and evolve amazing talent, our aim as a function is to embed a high performing rewarding culture.
Job Summary & Purpose
An exciting opportunity to join a small but high-performing People & Culture team supporting a dynamic and driven global media business. A busy, professional but friendly atmosphere, you will need a strong work ethic and outgoing personality to thrive, we believe it’s always necessary to go the extra mile.
Reporting to the Head of People Operations, this is a challenging but rewarding generalist role, supporting the business ambitions. The role will interact with exec, managers and employees across the globe so it’s vital the successful candidate is able to travel if required and be flexible in their working approach.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing many stakeholders and be involved in several exciting projects at the same time whilst always maintaining high standard of business as usual (BAU) activity.
Key role responsibilities
* Responsible for global operational BAU, leading on all people-change administration
* First line contact for all employee and manager queries
* Support all ER activity
* Support the people aspect of all business acquisition activity
* Responsible for the constant evolution of processes and procedures to meet the evolving demands as a business
* Ability to build strong relationships with managers with the intention of being a trusted advisor
* Providing professional and effective advice on all employee matters, sometimes creating out of the norm solutions
* Knowledge of best practice and remain up to date with HR employment legislation
* Be recognised as credible and efficient, be seen as a valuable member of the P&C Team
* Lead all P&C data analytic activities
* Champion of our core values and culture
* Due to the requirement for global support, out of hours flexibility and travel, particularly in the UK is required
Desired skills and experience
* Chartered CIPD Member
* Degree Qualification
* Proven experience of working in a fast-paced, constantly changing, business-focussed HR role
* Experience of working in Media, Publishing or Advertising/Sales environment beneficial
* Experience of working with team split across multiple locations and with international stakeholders in different time zones
* Experience TUPE both acquisition and divestment
* Experience organisational design
* Expert proficiency with spreadsheets, reporting and data analytics