There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
Your role as a Parts Warehouse Controller is to manage the Parts Warehouse efficiently and provide guidance to the team of Parts drivers and liaise with Parts Advisors to ensure customer satisfaction measures are met.
* Supervising and motivating our team of parts drivers and proactively reviewing daily workload to help drive performance.
* Ensures that customer requirements are met by checking accuracy of parts picked
* Completes administration duties relating to parts returns and credits
* Ensures that all parts are correctly checked against delivery/ advice notes and are binned in the appropriate bin location
* Complying with Health & Safety regulations and ensuring high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained within the warehouse and surrounding areas
* Prior experience as a Parts Advisor is preferred but not essential as training will be provided
* Ability to work calmly under pressure and manage a large warehouse
* Demonstrates a meticulous work ethic and good attention to detail
* Knowledge of local and surrounding areas would be beneficial.
* A full, valid and clean UK driving license
* Computer literate including Microsoft Office
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.