3 months ago
Motor Trade Jobs, Automotive Vacancies: Parts Advisor required in Kings Lynn
Salary: up to £20,000
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Parts Advisor required for Automotive Main Dealer - Parts Advisor Jobs – Kings Lynn
Our client requires a Parts Advisor to work within their busy Parts department
Duties will typically include:
* Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem
* Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
* Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock
* Raising invoices for parts sold
* Liaison with other members of staff i.e. delivering parts to Technicians in the workshop
You will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
You must be well presented, very enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards. You will need to possess excellent communication skills, be computer literate and be able to fulfill administrative duties.
Knowledge of a Dealer Management System is a significant advantage as well as Main Dealer / Motor Factor Parts department experience.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your /
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS
Driven Motor Jobs - Motor Trade Jobs in Kings Lynn