11 months ago
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Partnerships Marketing Manager to drive Global Commercial Payments (GCP) business growth in the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy for our co-brand partner in the UK, as well as other partner opportunities and models.
Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for developing and executing an end to end marketing strategy incorporating lead generation for new acquisition, tactics to drive expansions in our customer base and retain customers in long term relationships. This role will report directly into the UK Marketing Director.
* Develop and implement an end to end marketing strategy for the co-brand partnership in the UK and for other partner models
* Manage (and develop) multiple marketing focused awareness activities including events, media placements and PR
* Develop and drive the acquisition strategy and plan for the co-brand/partnerships channel to encompass all elements of lead generation and direct marketing
* Lead the customer marketing strategy the co-brand/partnerships channel to drive customer engagement and satisfaction. This includes planning campaigns across multi channels such as triggers, email, direct mail, digital, social, and events
* Drive consistency of look, tone and feel across all prospect and customer touchpoints to deliver an optimal customer experience
* Collaborate with key business partners and stakeholders to deliver success against joint objectives – including other members of the UK Marketing Team responsible for other segments and associated campaigns, the Product Team managing the co-brand relationship and the UK Partnerships Team
* Manage partnerships marketing budget allocation including optimising ROI on budget spent
* Strategic innovation and thought leadership to develop new channel opportunities, drive integration across segments and scalable multi-channel marketing strategies
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Proven success in Direct Marketing (Telemarketing, digital marketing, and/or partnership management also a plus) and awareness marketing (events, media, PR) - ideally in a B2B and/or partnerships channel environment
* In depth understanding of Global Commercial Payments – incorporating our solutions in the SME, T&E and B2B spaces
* Proven strategic thought leadership with the ability to translate into actionable plans
* Analytic problem solving capability
* An understanding of sales/account sales force dynamics either from experience in the field or acquisition
* Key relationship management skill sets to manage internal and external stakeholders within all levels of the organization
* Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel required, proficiency in SFDC is a plus
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Track record of successful project planning, management and delivery, spanning multiple layers of a complex matrix organisation
* Strong analytical, conceptual thinking and reporting skills to deliver campaign effectiveness across multiple channels
* Experience managing marketing partnership and vendor relationships to successfully execute plans
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org orfor Russia based candidates).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time