12 months ago
Who we are
The best way to learn anything is to get help from somebody else. But most of the time being in the same place or connected in real-time with the right people is hard or impossible. Hive Learning is the learning app for teams and organisations, and our mission is to make learning stick by enabling people to learn together every day.
We're a young company already earning acclaim across sport, business and education with a unique product and a brilliant set of client partners including Sky, Barclays, Sainsbury’s, Jaguar Land Rover, the FA, the Premier League, Halma, Innogy, Naspers, and Arch Apprentices and Graduates. 65% of the usage of our platform is on mobile, more than half is outside office hours.
Founded and chaired by world-renowned coach Sir Clive Woodward and backed by Blenheim Chalcot, the UK’s leading venture builder with an impressive track record of over 40 start-ups, our other advisors and investors include Matthew Syed (Times columnist, former international table tennis champion, author of two acclaimed books on high performance) and Dan Cobley (ex MD of Google).
We’re a multi-discipline start-up team of 35 people who share a big passion for learning and making a difference. We’re based in Hammersmith, West London. Our business is growing very fast and our client portfolio is expanding rapidly, creating an opportunity for a great Partnerships Director to join our commercial team.
You’ll take responsibility for a portfolio of our key clients (likely 4-8) and the revenues, client results and relationships associated with these. Your job will be to achieve great results through our platform inside these companies/organisations, and as a result to grow and expand our business with them.
* Delivering revenue growth in line with overall client/Hive Learning plan and targets
* Creating compelling strategic account plans for the partnership between Hive Learning and the client, with joint objectives that result in mutual success and expansion
* Identifying opportunities to grow and expand Hive Learning’s platform and services inside the client organisation, selling and implementing these
* Building exceptionally strong commercial relationships with your key clients and their wider companies
* Representing clients’ needs to the rest of the Hive Learning team (e.g. management team, Board members, product/technology team) to capitalise on learnings and ensure continuous progress with your clients and for the overall business
* Seeking opportunities to expand Hive Learning’s business inside and, potentially, outside the client
* Being part of the wider commercial team at Hive Learning, taking part in events, demos, marketing activities etc which help promote and expand the company commercially.
Over time you will also have the opportunity to manage (directly and indirectly) other members of the commercial/client services team, particularly as you grow your client portfolio.
Desired Skills and Experience
To Join us you’ll need:
* Proven experience in a fast paced client-facing account management/sales or programme management role, working with C-level / senior people in large companies
* Experience of selling / delivering tech solutions into large organisations
* Degree level education
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Very strong commercial/sales and analytical thinking skills
* Proactive problem solver
* Resilience, dedication to achieving challenging goals
* High IT and tech competency
* Desire to go the extra mile for clients / the business
What we think we can offer you
* Be part of a growing, energetic cross-functional team building something really exciting
* Ownership and responsibility to make things happen and make a real difference, working with some of the world’s great companies in the UK and beyond
* Great development opportunities for great people, inside our company and more widely in the Blenheim Chalcot group
Who we’re looking for:
* Passion for learning and someone who understands the HR / L&D market
* Autonomous self-starting approach with a natural curiosity of how things can be done better
* You’re comfortable in a high-growth environment, working at a fast pace and adjusting course regularly
* You enjoy being hands on and rolling up your sleeves where necessary
* Experience managing lots of projects at once and being able to prioritise your work
* Managing expectations to make sure you get the most important things done quickly
* A creative side to you; you’re able to come up with ideas to help us deliver the product in new ways
* Comfortable with challenging other members of the team on their assumptions and getting your points of view across
* You like collaborating with Product teams to deliver the best possible outcome by providing comprehensive feedback to support the on-going development of the product.
Salary and benefits
* Salary: Competitive
* Holiday: 25 Days + Bank Holidays
* Attractive benefits package