Our client is a leading UK health platform which provides a solution for the millions of patients who want to search, compare and book doctors online. The company seeks to champion, support and advance doctor-patient relationships by providing greater transparency and access to healthcare through innovation. Doctors pay a membership fee to be on our site, and along with patients, they are at the core of what we do. We want the medical community to embrace our product and champion us.
Their sales and partnership managers are at the core of the company. Our client is looking for someone who wants to work with a young, dynamic startup backed by great investors. They need inspirational, enthusiastic colleagues who are excited by the revolution that’s happening in Healthcare. You’ll be entrusted with onboarding new healthcare professionals to the database and maintaining those relationships. You’ll get to speak with some of the UK’s leading in order to show them the benefits of our Client’s vision for the future of healthcare.
• Close deals with some of the leading doctors and healthcare professionals in London via email, phone and face-to-face meetings.
• Manage the relationship you've built with your on-boarded Healthcare Professional ensuring they are happy with the service and remain with you.
• Business development think outside the box to drive new ideas.
• Research: find new clients, business opportunities to contact and follow up.
• Help spread the word: you’ll be our brand ambassador.
• Be a positive thinker, a team player and a do-er.
• A degree (minimum grade 2:1) in a from a good University
• You are a strong communicator and wouldn't flinch in holding a sophisticated conversation with a Doctor or Specialist.
• Ideally, you'll have 6 months of sales experience.
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit – you get stuff done. You love the start-up environment.
• You are amazing at building rapport with just about anyone!
Training & Development:
you will be joining us at our most exciting time and you will grow professionally and personally with us. We have an excellent management team with impressive backgrounds. You’ll also get monthly training sessions on how to create and run a business in order to harness your entrepreneurial spirit.
Location: Camden, London
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 (£6,000k + OTE)
Start Date: ASAP