5 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is reinventing learner driving with technology. Over the past year they’ve helped over 150,000 learner drivers get on the road quicker, safer and for less. They are expanding rapidly and need some more hands on deck to assist in Customer Care & Sales.
There is no such thing as typical day, you will be exposed to all aspects of the company:
* Gain experience in account management and communications
* Account management of all your partners. You will be expected to build long-term partnerships and make sure that engagement levels with our technology remains high.
* Provide feedback to our development team, share product ideas, and help our business grow.
* Be given a lot of responsibility to manage your own time and targets. You’ll be expected to carve out a unique role in the company, and we encourage you to follow up on your own initiative and run with ideas yourself.
* Help with general operations and supply, when required.
* Be part of a fun, young, ambitious team, based in a beautiful new startup office
What we’re looking for:
* 0-2 years experience in business development, operations or direct sales
* An upbeat, enthusiastic team player.
* Excellent communication skills, including engaging and appropriate phone manner and good spelling and grammar.
* Strong problem-solving skills. You will be responsible for solving problems ranging from technical issues, to partner payment enquiries.
* Target driven. A determination to set your own goals and not stop until you have achieved what you’ve set out to do.
What are the perks of interning for this company?
* Regular team socials. Everything from escape rooms, comedy clubs and silent discos
* Social atmosphere
* Office dog
* Yoga sessions
* Happy hour Thursdays
Apply for this role