20 days ago
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience working with internet products and technologies in either; software engineering, product management, engineering program management, technical account management, or sales engineering etc.
* Experience with development tools and languages.
* Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience in digital music or music publishing.
* Experience in data analysis, modeling, and in working with large datasets (SQL) and scripting experience (e.g. Python).
* Experience working in a customer facing or partner facing role.
* Excellent project management skills and attention to detail with the ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
About the job
YouTube's Technology Services team is a global organization dedicated to developing and managing the company's largest and most strategic partnerships. We work closely with the YouTube product, engineering, and content teams to address our partners' most pressing and complex technology challenges. As a Partner Technology Manager, you'll lead deployments, optimize implementations, and handle integrations to build strong, successful, long-term partnerships.
Access to great music is a key component of the YouTube experience and is the first place many music fans go to discover new music. The YouTube Music Partner Solutions team works with record labels, music publishers and collection societies on growing their businesses while also enabling our users to enjoy their content via our platform.
As a Partner Technology Manager, you'll have the opportunity to have a direct impact on a business enjoyed by millions of music lovers. You will manage YouTube’s key partnerships, lead deployments, optimize implementations, driving new business opportunities, and seek innovative solutions in the fluid work of digital music to build long-term partnerships.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
* Manage the technical relationship with many of our top partners and work closely with the Business Development team to build new agreements and make sure these partners are successful on YouTube.
* Identify, drive, and optimize the flow from existing and new business opportunities by leveraging YouTube technologies through prototyping and innovation.
* Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features and new internal tools, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
* Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
* Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.