3 months ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in a Partner Sales Manager position.
* Experience in driving partner sales.
* Experience working with public cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) markets.
* Industry knowledge of System Integrators (SIs)/Service Providers (SPs) and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
* Experience in, and knowledge of, working with cloud.
* Demonstrated technical understanding of foundational cloud technologies.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills, including experience presenting to multiple audiences.
* Excellent influencing and management skills, with the ability to make a tangible positive impact on your assigned area of work.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable working in and through a cross-functional organization.
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver.
As a Partner Sales Manager, you'll be responsible for supporting your team in driving opportunities in collaboration with Google partners, while also acting as the 'Go-To' person for all partner activity. In this role, as part of your assigned Sales team, you could represent an Industry vertical such as Finance, Retail, Media and Gaming, or a group of industry verticals.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Set the strategic goals for your assigned Sales team.
* Drive demand generation activities with partners through events and campaigns.
* Manage partners from a portfolio and align them with opportunities for potential success.
* Ensure that all of your Sales team's opportunities have partners attached in order to ensure that they can add value. Review proposal documents.
* Recruit and onboard new partners.