about 1 month ago
* Experience in data and information management as it relates to big data trends and issues within businesses.
* Experience with software lifecycle and build tools. Experience in managing and/or using databases.
* Experience architecting and developing software for scalable, distributed systems.
* Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
* Experience with Linux, with a demonstrated understanding of enterprise networking and identity management systems.
* Knowledge of Big Data, PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, public cloud, and related industry and technical concepts.
* Knowledge of web application development platforms and related technologies.
* Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience. Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
* Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud technology space.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud is changing the way the world uses cloud computing by allowing customers to use our infrastructure. In this role, you will use your leadership skills and knowledge of product management, industries, software, and cloud computing to design solutions and take them to market. You will also help to drive awareness of our solutions at industry conferences and Google events, using your enthusiasm, technical and business depth, and excellent presentation skills to help our partners to understand the benefits of Google Cloud and how it can drive business growth and customer success.
You will be focusing on supporting our partners and partner team. You'll become a trusted advisor to our partners and prospects, helping them get as much value out of our Platform as possible.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Work with Partner Managers to identify and recruit partners in the market that can deliver innovative solutions to our customers, built on top of Google Cloud.
* Develop our partner teams with technical competencies.
* Keep partners up-to-date with product and technical knowledge and competitive differentiators.
* - Engage with partner technical representatives regarding opportunities and projects, complementing their skill and guaranteeing high-quality customer deliverables.
* Act as a technical advocate within Google for our partners in order to help provide feedback from the field, as well as to advocate on their behalf.