8 months ago
Our members love entertainment. Amazon’s Prime Video service launched in 2014 and has quickly become a strategic priority for the organization, reflected in the service’s recent expansion into over 200 countries and territories around the world. Amazon invests on acquiring, producing and programming TV shows & movies – from brand new, including must-see exclusive series like The Grand Tour, Neil Gaiman’s American Gods, to The Man in the High Castle, Transparent, Mr Robot and more.
The PV Partner Operations Management team is looking for a bright, customer obsessed, driven, and creative individual to join our team. As a Partner Operations Manager you will manage the operational performance of our studio partners and content distributors, address daily tactical operations, and drive long-term, strategic operational partnerships with our studio partners across the globe. In this role you will be accountable for timely and cost effective delivery of source materials from our existing partners. In addition, you will identify and drive delivery improvements through the use of reporting, data analysis, positive relationship building and innovative workflow enhancements. The ability to develop, own, and report on key performance metrics is a critical.
This role may work with executive-level leadership within the studio community, as well as cross-functional projects with internal and external stakeholders. Internal teams include content acquisition, vendor management, merchandising, engineering, content processing, legal, finance, and accounting teams. External teams vary based on partner and may include marketing, rights management, IT and engineering, and digital fulfillment operations teams.
In addition to account management, the Partner Operations Manager will own industry-leading content launches, and will conduct analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement and cost reduction. In essence, Partner Operations Managers act as the general manager and own a partner’s operational experience on Amazon.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Acting as strategic and influential partner for customers, developing solutions, prioritizing initiatives, and appropriately allocating resources for long-term success
· Managing complex escalations that may span across multiple business units
· Driving long-term solutions through automation of and innovations to process and complex workflows
· Creating mechanisms and builds strategic plans for partners, Amazon services and the team
· Mentoring others and helping develop talent
· Extensive years of demonstrated results as an Account Manager in a technical and video-related environment.
· Experience in the end-to-end publishing process of digital video content
· Rights and Metadata management experience of digital content across all digital distribution methods including experience with EMA versions 1.6, 1.7.2 and 1.7.3 and AmazonXML metadata spec in addition to MEC and MMC
· Demonstrated experience of strong communication and strategic thinking through previous written white papers and process documents
· Demonstrated ability to credibly coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders, as well as have an understanding of the systems and processes within the video supply chain
· Proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion.
· Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple projects through work prioritization and planning.
· Proactive attitude and willingness to dig deep to achieve goals.
· Proven experience in using and triaging ticketing requests
· Advanced knowledge with all MS Office tools
· Proven analytical skills (Basic SQL knowledge)
· Previous demonstrated experience of ensuring studio partners adhere and meet publishing SLAs for a digital platform
· Proven experience using Tableau for metric tracking
· Experience of asset tracking through data mining
· BS/BA or equivalent required.
· Experience and understanding of the entertainment industry, digital media, and/or digital video supply chain.
· MBA preferred.
· A passion for digital media and entertainment.
· Additional European languages a plus.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
Closing date: 3rd May 2018