7 months ago
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
About the Team:
The Business Marketing team exist to position O2 as a credible total comms provider (mobile & ICT) for all Business customers (from Soho through to Enterprise), showing the market that we lead in providing solutions that add value to their organisation, and that match & flex around their needs. We develop differentiating insight led marketing plans, using a segmented approach to identify key opportunities & programmes that will deliver a strong set of commercial goals, utilising a very comprehensive portfolio of mobile and ICT solutions.
We are looking for a talented and passionate channel Marketing Communications executive. The O2 Partner Network accounts for a significant part of the SMB business. They will be responsible for creating a Communications and engagement programme to all of our partner contacts – working across a broad of marketing vehicles to deliver an end to end “To Partner” engagement programme.
• Deliver and execute a “To Partner” engagement programme based on agreed plan, to drive loyalty and customer growth in O2 Partnership across all O2 partners. “To Partner” engagement activities to include Webinars, Newsletters, Workpl@ce, Incentive programmes, Events.
• Translates go-to-market strategies and identified opportunities into actionable and measurable marketing programmes to partners, using all elements of the marketing mix (e.g. direct communication via direct mail or email, events, PR, Social media, digital marketing).
• Ensures campaigns are executed on-time, accurately and successfully, on-budget and on-brand.
• Provide direction for Marketing Operations and third-party agencies to execute integrated campaigns (including online, digital ATL, social, events, PR etc.) within the agreed plan, driving product penetration and revenue stimulation, cross sell and up-sell within Partner Network.
• Work with the wider Business Marketing team to develop sales enablement plans and assets which provide CBMs and Partner sales teams with the market and portfolio knowledge and content required to drive sales as per the agreed plan.
• Re-use and share Business led messaging, campaigns, compelling content and thought leadership with our partners for Marketing best practice to demonstrate how our products and services can help address customer challenges.
• Responsibility for ROI measurement and reporting for agreed sector marketing programmes.
• Work with stakeholders across the wider O2 Business, Digital and Marketing teams to ensure key activities align with the wider business and marketing strategy.
• Manage successful execution of events jointly with partners or to partners on behalf of O2. Manage event follow-up activities such as emailing, lead loading, payment, invoicing and reporting.
Skills & experience:
• Extensive Partner channel marketing experience
• Creative, intellectual, independent thinker
• Ability to produce compelling customer-ready/Partner-ready prose without assistance.
• Highly motivated and reliable with ability to operate independently at high degree of performance
• Ability to prioritize use of own time to deliver maximum value for the business
• Attention to detail
• Openness and transparency in working style
• Collaborative and inclusive
• Strong commercial acumen
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.