10 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience with product management, business development and partnerships.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin, fluently and idiomatically.
* MBA/MS or other advanced degree
* Experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams.
* Experience with ongoing partner relationship management; ability to serve as an advocate for your accounts internally and work proactively to identify opportunities or resolve issues.
* Ability to negotiate with a partner-first approach; ability to represent Google in agreement discussions and structure terms to achieve ongoing partner alignment.
* Capable of understanding technical information and product architectures to able to communicate the benefits of Google products to non-technical business counterparts.
* Attention to detail, entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, collaborative and passion for and understanding of Google products.
About the job
As a member of the Partnerships team, you will drive Wear OS platform growth through innovative partnerships and you will be the primary business and relationship manager for consumer electronics, fashion, fitness watchmakers and carrier partners. As we develop new product initiatives with our Product, Engineering and Marketing counterparts, you will build partnerships, manage licensing, and execute go-to-market strategies to grow the Wear OS ecosystem and business. You will own the relationships with set of Wear OS OEMs and retailers and represent Wear OS to our partner’s senior leadership. Additionally, you will run projects aimed at growing the overall business and track/analyze key metrics to identify trends and growth opportunities for the ecosystem.
You will help our partners define the right Wear OS devices to bring to market. You bring relationship-building skills, experience managing Consumer Electronics, Carrier, and/or Retail partnerships, the ability to bring to closure complex agreements, and strong attention to detail. You possess analytical skills and the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally. You thrive in a team-oriented environment, working with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, and Legal teams to develop new partnerships and ways to drive the Wear OS ecosystem.
Wear OS seeks to improve the lives of as many people as possible using wearable technology. Our mission is to help people be healthy and on top of their lives while expressing their style. Since the early days of Wear OS, we've made bringing choice and diversity to the wearables market a key focus of our strategy.
* Grow the Wear OS Local Edition (China version) ecosystem through partnerships.
* Drive and execute distribution agreements for Wear OS on partner devices.