about 1 month ago
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm in computing and seeking talented individuals for an exciting role of Partner Sales Manager – End User Computing. Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position Amazon as the technology platform of choice?
The AWS Consulting Partner Ecosystem has grown to tens of thousands of partners worldwide and these Systems Integrators, Advisors, Professional and Managed Services Partners deliver key services that drive customer business outcomes. This role is focused on the Consulting Partner Ecosystem engagement with AWS Commercial field sales teams and customers.
As a Partner Development Manager, you will deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of Amazon’s infrastructure web services across AWS’ most strategic business partners and customers. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments through partner engagement. The ideal candidate has both a business background that enables them engage at the CXO level, and a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and field sales reps. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Have a holistic view of the Partner Ecosystem in the UK and recruit partners with a deep understanding of innovation and IoT
· Advise customers and commercial sales teams on the value of partners, engagement, and recommend qualified partners to support customer needs.
· Expand existing AWS footprint as well as drive new customer engagements with partners to grow overall revenue with a focus on business outcomes.
· Become a trusted member of the sales team and own deal execution with partners, leveraging Partner programs, and coaching partners on best practices.
· The right person will possess experience of direct and Partner sales or business development within the IaaS/Cloud/SaaS markets
· Experience working with technology partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements
· Experience engaging and influencing C-level executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers
· Experience presenting and articulating complex technical infrastructure concepts
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English
· Demonstrated experience working with multiple stakeholders including direct and channel marketing, product management and account management teams
· Strong sales and commercial acumen with a desire to coordinate field teams to develop and close high-profile deals
· Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics
· Prior experience working with Systems Integrators and Consulting Companies to achieve sales.
· Experience working within the enterprise software development industry is highly desired.
· Experience working in the territory with partners and customers