Do you have previous experience working within Part Sales or Aviation Stores?
If yes, then please read on!
Oaklands Global are currently looking for a Part Sales Planner / Coordinator to join an already established team in Hampshire.
The Part Sales Planner will be fully responsible for the flow of part sales from across the Groups stock holdings and dealership accounts.
Successful candidate will be proactive, with down to earth, flexible and ‘hands on’ approach.
Main responsibilities include:
· Managing and advertising of all part sales from across Group sites
· Arranging and completing all associated paperwork and declarations to aid part sales transactions
· Establishing part sales are completed efficiently and against the most cost-effective manner, following mandatory regulations
· Procurement of Aircraft Spares to meet the needs of the customer and potential clients
· Aiding the Supply Chain department where it is most needed
· Aiding the completion of the receipts / goods in process and dispatch in accordance to aircraft regulations in a timely manner
Skills and experience required to be successful for the position of Part Sales Planner / Coordinator:
· Aviation stores/ Part Sales experience is preferable
· Knowledge in customs trading procedures, export licences and the UK Tariff where applicable
· Good experience and understanding of warehousing and purchasing practise
· Computer literate in excel
· Fast learner
· Flexibility in supporting the business and a good sense of humour
If you have the right skills and the experience, apply now!
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Kasia Krasuska in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy in relation to this vacancy.