5 months ago
Think of Iceland and you think of frozen food… And rightly so – it’s been the driving force behind our brand for 49 years. But did you know that we’re also the most innovative food retailer in the UK operating across chilled and ambient categories too, and the winner of multiple awards for our products, service and the way we treat our employees?
We are looking for a PA to work for the Central Services Director in our Head office. In this role you will provide secretarial support to the Central Services Director and manage a team of 2 Departmental Secretaries to ensure the confidential, professional and effective administration of the Central Services Department.
You will need to be immediately available to start.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Diary and routine management.
* Email monitoring/management.
* Maintaining Director’s filing cabinets efficiently and being mindful of requirements for meetings.
* Updating department hierarchy.
* Annual leave authorisation / timesheet management.
* Booking travel and accommodation.
* Authorising expense and mileage claims, processing director expenses.
* Producing Photograph packs.
* Processing equipment/IT change requests for the department.
* Departmental administration including managing the operation of the department store filing system, organising conference calls and producing sales data and graphs from Prism and Excel.
* Excellent communication and co-ordinating skills with the ability to gather information from meetings.
* Experience of working as a PA or administration support in a busy role.
* Good attention to detail, ability to prioritise workload.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient in word and excel.
* Good diary management experience.
Here at Iceland we offer a very competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package, we provide 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday, free parking on site, 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount, a highly subsidised restaurant on site along with a subsidised costa.
If this sounds like you and you want to come and join the Iceland team then please apply directly and a member of the recruitment team will get back to you.