6 months ago
We're currently recruiting for an Outbound Telephone Sales Manager to join our Customer Operations team at our Watford HQ. The Operational Sales Team make outbound calls to Retailers in line with the Retail contact strategy focusing on growing Retailer sales, building engagement and ensuring compliance to our store standards.
Why work at Camelot?
We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.850 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
By supporting sales growth and in store standards across our massive Retail estate (c46,000 retailers), through excellent Retailer service and the management and motivation of the Operational Sales team (OST). By effectively and proactively managing the relationships with key stakeholders, particularly the Camelot Retail sales team, in developing and delivering the Retail contact strategy.
What you'll bring to the table
* Experience of heading up an Outbound Contact Sales team in either consultative sales or a relationship service environment.
* Desire and ability to build and maximise the effectiveness of outbound contact teams
* Passion for Customer Experience and quality service.
* Best in class People Leadership
* Ability to be a strong stakeholder communicator and manager
* Dialler experience - Whether you've had experience setting this up or experience using it day to day (highly desirable)
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events