5 months ago
Are you target driven?
Do you want to earn bonus and exceed in an Outbound Sales Environment?
If the answer is YES: Join Teleperformance as an Outbound Sales & Service Advisor in an exciting new partnership with the largest financial and retail institution in the UK!
We have fantastic opportunities for motivated individuals who have ambition to achieve and exceed sales targets to join us as Outbound Sales & Service Advisors. You will be responsible for making outbound calls to existing customers and upselling and cross-selling them regulated phone and broadband products. You’ll have a positive and upbeat attitude and always be looking to go above and beyond for the customer to meet their needs whilst ensuring the highest quality for the customer and the business. You will work as part of a high performing sales team in this fast paced outbound environment full of reward and opportunity.
Start Date: August 2019
Salary: up to £18,000 (OTE £21,000)!
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Shifts: 12pm – 8pm (Mon – Fri)
Training: 2 weeks
* Make outbound calls to existing customers loyal to the brand and upsell and cross-sell them regulated phone and broadband products
* Take ownership for your work to meet and exceed sales targets
* Enthusiastically work as part of a high performing sales contact centre team on behalf of our leading client
* Consistently put customers first by actively listening to them, building their trust while understanding their needs
* Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
* Continuously demonstrate excellent customer service
* Build strong working relationships through proactive communication with both internal and external stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate:
* Target driven and a desire to succeed
* Proven sales experience with ability to objection handle
* Similar experience in a sales contact centre environment would be advantageous
* Outstanding communication and influencing skills
* Ability to empathise and manage contacts from customers
* Excellent customer service skills
* High levels of resilience when dealing with difficult situations
* An eye for detail and accuracy
* Ability to multitask with excellent organisational skills
* Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
* Thrives within a fast paced, engaging outbound environment
* Genuine career progression opportunities through our internal development programmes
* Performance recognition schemes
* 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
* Sports & Social Scheme
* Discounted holidays, flights & hotels
* Discounted utility bills
* Fantastic discounts from top retail brands
* And so much more!!!
Where do you sign up?
To apply, please click ‘apply now’ or call us onto chat to one of the team.
Background Check Requirements:
* Criminal Record Check & Employment History Check
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management.
We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We have been doing this since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population. Our philosophy is transforming passion into Excellence!