4 months ago
Outbound Sales Advisor
Outbound Sales Advisor
Location - Avonmouth
As we continue our rapid growth we require more like-minded individuals who can live and breathe our company values whilst providing outstanding customer service. We are looking for energetic outbound sales advisors to join our existing team.
About the role.
The position will require you to make outbound calls to existing and lapsed customers to maximize all potential sales opportunities whilst delivery first class customer service.
* Making outbound calls to hit sales targets.
* Living by our values to build and maintain our reputation for service excellence
* Following up quotes and orders on customer accounts, researching best prices for products.
* Working to hit daily and weekly targets.
* Provide excellent customer service to all of our customers.
* Have previous experience using a dial out system (not essential)
* Have an excellent telephone manner with strong written communication skills
* Be target driven and resilient.
* Be hardworking and engaging with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Have developed IT skills with the ability to quickly learn new systems
* Positive and enthusiastic in their demeanour
You may have heard of us, you may not, but the chances are you will have eaten off of one of our plates or taken a drink from one of our glasses without ever realising. We provide a huge range of catering equipment to a wide variety of businesses. We probably provide the machine for your essential morning cappuccino along with the exquisite tableware at your favourite restaurant.
We are the UK’s market leading catering equipment supplier providing the best quality products at a great price with next day delivery. Established as a small family business in 1984 to the global operation of today, growth and innovation is what sets us apart and makes us unique. Nisbets has been recognised on The 2018 Sunday Times' TopTrack250 which champions Britain’s growing businesses. We've ranked 48th on the annual league table and we're just one of nine businesses recognised in the South West.
We employ a great team of more than 2,200 people around the World to help make it all possible and we believe that it is an exciting time to join Nisbets. With our values at the heart of everything that we do we are a diverse and fast – moving business with ambitious plans for growth
You will be well rewarded for your hard work, not only will you be part of a growing business but we’ll make sure you have the right training and progression opportunities that will provide you with an opportunity to develop your career.
* All of our colleagues are enrolled in to a pension scheme, you pay in and we will too
* For peace of mind we provide Life Assurance to cover three times your basic salary
* We reward our people with a bonus of up to £200 or 4 days of annual leave for their attendance
* Need a few more days leave? We have a holiday buying scheme offering you the chance to purchase up to 5 days
* With our Profit Share Scheme a proportion of the company’s profits are shared amongst our colleagues annually as recognition for all of your hard work
* We offer excellent discounts across all of our products – and there are lots to choose from!
* You’ll receive 20 days of annual leave plus bank holidays