Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you want an opportunity to join an exciting and rapidly expanding business?
If so, then this company would love to hear from you!
They are the market leading UK based specialist vape and e-cigarette retailer. They currently have over 150 stores across the UK with more store openings on the way. They are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their expanding business.
Reporting directly to the Managing Directors, the successful candidate will be responsible for acting as the main point of contact for all operational queries ensuring the Retail division are provided with continued service from their Head Office departments.
This role will be based at their Head Office in Newbridge, Edinburgh
- A strong knowledge of the Retail Industry
- Develop a key understanding of all departments across Retail and Head Office to fully understand the requirements of their Retail Department
- Build strong working relationships with all colleagues and stakeholders
- Guide and co-ordinate the Head Office Operational functions on a day-to-day basis
- Provide support to the Managing Directors on a day to day basis communicating with department managers for updates, feedback on required actions and completion of tasks to agreed timescales
- Attending meetings to take notes and agree follow up action points with department managers
- Ensure that communication between Head Office departments is co-ordinated, remains open and that all requests are actioned in a timely manner
- Create a platform for continual improvement, implementing, monitoring and evaluating all aspects of the business within your control
- To be highly visible at key operational times to ensure the drive the enhancement of the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years Proven experience in Operational Management
- High level of Commercial acumen
- Experience working in the Retail Industry or similar
- Have a good IT knowledge and understanding of functional support departments
- Be highly motivated, driven and ambitious
- Be able to work to deadlines and deliver completion
- Be able to demonstrate high levels of organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a large diverse workforce
- Natural problem solver, with an innovative nature, able to make decisions in a pressurised environment
- Salary - up to £50,000 DOE
Various Staff Perks, such as:
- Flexible holidays
- Staff Pension
- "Milestone" staff reward scheme (additional holidays for length of service accrued, paid day off for birthdays)
- Staff discount in their stores and online
If you feel you would be well suited to this role, hit apply now!