5 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience within Service Operations, Strategy Consulting or Sales Operations with a track record of delivering exemplary service and successfully meeting strategic goals.
* Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base.
* Experience with complex projects and engaging effectively with technical and non-technical executives, either as Program Manager, Product Manager, Consultant or Business Analyst.
* Partner operations and strategy, ecosystem development and enablement experience.
* Ability to think strategically about complex issues, deliver thoughtful recommendations and implement action plans.
* Ability to navigate complex business organizations, manage multiple cross-functional stakeholders and negotiate optimal solutions across all parties.
* Ability to see the larger picture and focus on the outcome and work cross-functionally with other teams, providing excellent service and improved engagement.
* Ability to adapt messages to both technical and business audiences and influence without authority.
* Effective leadership and communication skills.
About the job
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
gTech is creating a new team to lead the strategy, operations and enablement for our third-party partner ecosystem. The Operations and Enablement (O&E) team plays a critical role in this strategy due to their global scope and wide range of services.
As the EMEA regional Operations and Enablement lead, you will contribute to building the global third party ecosystem operations and enablement strategy. You will bring experience leading operational strategy that span multiple products and regions. You will consult and collaborate with multiple teams to solve complex problems, identify solutions/action plans and gain buy-in from senior stakeholders.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
* Oversee coordination of the gTech regional teams who work with partner ecosystem to align with global vision, strategy, goals and implementation.
* Build strong stakeholder relationships and collaboration across region (Product, Engineering, Sales, Finance, Sales Strategy and Operations, Go-to-Market, Global Services).
* Advocate for partners to overcome operational and enablement blockers, drive initiatives across multiple work streams and teams to maintain partner ecosystem momentum.
* Consult, lead and deliver cross functional projects and programs to scale partner operations and enablement initiatives
* Coordinate best practices and accelerate regional enablement to help partners optimize their businesses and operations