about 1 month ago
Online Trading Administrator
* Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom
We are recruiting for an Online Trading Administrator who can share our ambitions and our values here at Furniture Village. We have built a hugely successful retail business and a winning environment to work in. We are caring, passionate, honest people who go the extra mile and make brave decisions to ensure our customers are always delighted with our service.
As part of our online trading team within the Multichannel department, in this newly created role you will be responsible for providing back up support to the full trading team. As well as creating trading reports, competitor analysis and site checks, you will assist the traders on the day to day trading of their category and work on adhoc trading related projects. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving and successful ecommerce trading team with the UK leadings furniture retailer.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
* Creating weekly trading reports, competitor analysis and search report for the online trading team
* Daily online store checks and walks
* Assist in the maintenance of online search & taxonomy on a regular basis
* Assist online product content merchandiser with product enrichment
* Support traders in day to day category trading
* Provide administrative support to the Online Traders, ensuring all key deadlines are achieved
* Additionally, support for the team for any ongoing and adhoc online trading related projects, as appropriate.
* Provide support to the Trading and teams, as required.
* While the responsibilities are primarily carried out during normal office hours, remote weekend cover is occasionally required for ad-hoc updates and support for online sales team.
Key Skills and Attributes:
* Commercially minded and intuitively analytical
* Numerate with good analytical skills and customer focused
* Impeccable attention to detail and high standards.
* Organised, good time management
* Strong, positive work ethic with an enthusiastic attitude
* Must be familiar or able to pick up quickly online trading tools and technologies. Strong Excel skills are ideal.
* Organised with good time management within this fast-paced environment.
* Team player
* A passion for Retail and eCommerce
What you can expect in return:
* An excellent salary and benefits package including 28 days holiday rising with service to 33 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
* An opportunity to develop and grow with the business
* Generous discounts at Furniture Village
As an independent business, we are expanding fast, with 52 stores, If you believe you have what it takes and are passionate about pursuing a career in retail, this is your opportunity to grow with us.
In the event of there being an exceptionally large response to the advertised position, we reserve the right to close the application process early.
Furniture Village is an equal opportunities employer and all offers of employment are made solely on merit.