6 months ago
Think of Iceland and you think of frozen food… And rightly so – it’s been the driving force behind our brand for 46 years. But did you know that we’re also the most innovative food retailer in the UK operating across chilled and ambient categories too, and the winner of multiple awards for our products, service and the way we treat our employees?
We are looking for an Online Technical Project Manager to work in the eCommerce department within our Head Office in Deeisde. The Online Project Manager role is focused on supporting delivery of Online related projects, technical in nature which will facilitate continued online growth. Working with internal and external parties, co-ordinating all parties, managing cross project workstreams, project budgets and delivery timescales. The role holder will work hand in hand with other project managers, business analysts, and stakeholders to ensure delivery on time and to budget. Through experience and technical ability, the role holder will help shape the product and assist in developing the working methodologies and practices.
* Lead and co-ordinate internal and 3rd party teams to deliver projects on the Online roadmap to agreed scope, budget, and timeline, acting as the liaison between business units, technology and support teams;
* Manage all aspects of projects, from discovery/estimation, through to development, UAT, implementation, hyper care, and post implementation reviews;
* Work closely with business units to ensure business cases are produced, signed-off, and benefits realisation reviews are carried out;
* Produce, maintain, and own high level and detailed project and programme level plans, as well as budgets and forecasts.
* Deliver and work to ensure projects all deliver great service for our customers;
* Input to the future development roadmap to support growth;
* Ensure change control is in place and adhered to;
* Demonstrate applicable governance guidelines.
* Challenge current ways of working, make suggestions for improvements, drive through change, and ensure adherence to working practice;
* Using Technical know-how, challenge the status quo, to keep it simple;
* Mitigate risks, resolve issues / blockers, manage dependencies;
* Produce weekly project status reports for stakeholder communication.
Skills & Knowledge required:
* Hands on experience with Enterprise eCommerce Platforms, ideally one of the following providers offering IBM WebSphere, SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG;
* Experience working with Developers, and Business Analysts;
* Proficient with web-based application principles;
* Hands on experience with Enterprise eCommerce Platforms, ideally Salesforce, IBM WebSphere, SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG;
* Prior experience working with JIRA / Bitbucket, Git Hub, Terraform;
* Understanding of GDPR, PCI DSS, IT Security practices;
* Understanding of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, (Cloud Hosting) services;
* Ability to demonstrate stakeholder management and effective communication skills;
* Qualifications in at least of one of the following Agile, Prince 2, Scrum, Six Sigma.
Here at Iceland we offer a very competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package, we provide 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday, free parking on site, 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount, a highly subsidised restaurant on site along with a subsidised costa.
If this sounds like you and you want to come and join the Iceland team then please apply directly and a member of the recruitment team will get back to you!