over 2 years ago
Information on the company
Our client is an online performance marketing company. With a successful history of using proprietary mechanisms and methodologies to execute successful ad campaigns to acquire high value customers for their clients at the right cost.
This opportunity will offer a £30K salary depending on relevant experience, with the potential of earning 2x basic with generous commission structure.
Key responsibilities of the role:
The Online Media Buyer role requires a combination of, analytical and creative skills. The successful candidate should have exceptional knowledge about setting up and running online marketing campaigns.
1. Set up and manage online media campaigns.
Key measures of success:
1. Optimization of campaign click-thru rates, conversion rates, and bid management.
2. Campaign performance against target KPI’s
3. Profit margin on campaigns
Key candidate requirements for the role?
1. Deep knowledge about Facebook’s and Google marketing platform
2. Minimum of two (2) years of integrated online media buying
3. Expertise in working with DSPs, SSPs, ad exchanges, ad networks & aggregators, ad servers and web analytics platforms
4. Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies and iterative test-and-learn optimization practices
5. Experience with online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile and social
6. Sharp eye for detail
7. Comfort working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
8. Experience with the following tools is a plus: Facebook Power Editor, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Adwords, Content Advertising, PPV, Taboola, Outbrain.
Apply for this role