about 1 month ago
Think of Iceland and you think of frozen food… And rightly so – it’s been the driving force behind our brand for 46 years. But did you know that we’re also the most innovative food retailer in the UK operating across chilled and ambient categories too, and the winner of multiple awards for our products, service and the way we treat our employees?
We are looking for an Online Business Analyst to work in the eCommerce department within our Head Office in Deeisde. The Online Business Analyst role is focused on supporting delivery of Online related projects, technical in nature, which will facilitate continued online growth. Working with internal and external parties, co-ordinating all parties, managing cross project workstreams, and delivery timescales. The role holder will work hand in hand with project managers, business analysts, and stakeholders to ensure delivery is on time and to budget. Using their experience and technical ability, the role holder will help shape the product and assist in developing the working methodologies and practices.
* Lead and co-ordinate internal and 3rd party teams to deliver projects on the Online roadmap to agreed scope, budget, and timeline, acting as the liaison between business units, technology, and support teams;
* Work closely with business units to ensure business cases are produced, signed-off, and benefits realisation reviews are carried out;
* Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to customers.
* Perform quality assurance;
* Define reporting and alerting requirements;
* Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the internal teams;
* Deliver and work to ensure projects all deliver great service for our customers;
* Input to the future development roadmap to support growth;
* Ensure change control is in place and adhered to;
* Demonstrate applicable governance guidelines.
* Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimise and enhance our integration;
* Help design, document and maintain system processes;
* Challenge current ways of working, make suggestions for improvements, drive through change, and ensure adherence to working practice;
* Using Technical know-how, challenge the status quo, to keep it simple;
* Mitigate risks, resolve issues / blockers, manage dependencies.
Skills & Knowledge required:
* Experience in Business / Systems analysis or Quality Assurance;
* Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing;
* Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools;
* Experience in generating process documentation;
* Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing;
* Hands on experience with Enterprise eCommerce Platforms, ideally Salesforce, IBM WebSphere, SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG;
* Experience working with Developers, and other Business Analysts;
Here at Iceland we offer a very competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package, we provide 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday, free parking on site, 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount, a highly subsidised restaurant on site along with a subsidised costa.
If this sounds like you and you want to come and join the Iceland team then please apply directly and a member of the recruitment team will get back to you!