Office Manager - Disruptive Cyber Security Services and Solution Integrator
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
This position is responsible for Day-to-Day Office Management, Marketing assistance, HR admin and other duties as needed which may include assisting other teams with adhoc projects.
- new hire documents
- NHDS, contracts, right to work document verification, ‘day 1’ set up
- Manage exit documentation requirements
- prepare reference letters incl financial refs (required)
- Manage holiday balance reports and reminders
- record and file sickness absence
- Health and Safety officer-includes DSE, St John’s ambulance, maintaining the Business Continuity document, etc.
- Assisting with Home Office or other audits
- Receive mail to review for HR related documents i.e.: wage garnishments, unemployment info requests, government requests, audits
- help edit documents e.g. benefit updates, policies, Employee Handbook
- help upload information to HR website
- keep benefits and pensions files up to date
- benefits admin-notify providers of leavers/joiners etc. (where necessary)
- Meeting vendors
- Assisting with interviews/meetings
- Facilities admin
- air con visits; fire checks, coffee supplies, cleaning company etc.
- Assist with general queries and expense questions
- Assist with overseas visitors in UK if needed
- Contact person for taxi company and local hotels
- Update business continuity chart, phone list. Be a member of UK BC team
- LABS House interface for day to day issues
- Manage the IT equipment stock – number, inventory keeping, asset tagging
- Set-up new laptops for starters based on the standard process
- Support Marketing events preparation and execution
- Minimum of 2 years in a previous Office Manager type role
- Strong IT skills including a high level of proficiency in software programmes including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Charismatic with strong people management skills