over 2 years ago
Information on the company
This Sunday Times Top 100 company was founded in 2000 and offers vehicle financing solutions. They are a young, fast paced, rapidly expanding organisation who are looking for ambitious graduates to match their drive.
This is a full time graduate role based in Manchester. The starting salary is £16,000.
The successful candidate will act as a key administrator for the company. Your daily responsibilities will include:
1. checking, collating, packaging documents together and uploading them to client’s systems
2. speaking to dealers, sending emails and working through an email inbox
3. Inbound calls/handling queries (when required).
What are the ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
1. A working knowledge of Microsoft Package
2. Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal
3. Excellent customer focus
4. Good time management
5. Flexible attitude, good team player with a sense of humour and a highly developed sense of personal initiative
Apply for this role