5 months ago
Here at AXA, our Occupational Health department is going from strength to strength, with some exciting client wins across various industries. Joining our team as an Occupational Health Advisor in this role involves both Health Surveillance and Case Management, ensuring a varied scope of responsibility and skills. We provide regular CPD, have unique AXA Health Services Lunch & Learn webinars, and a very experienced OH team providing a supportive working culture. In addition, we place a key focus on work/life balance, and offer part time working options.
This opportunity is based in the Milton Keynes area and will involve working on site at client premises.
Working remotely across the Milton Keynes area, you will provide a pro-active and evidence based occupational health service including case management and health surveillance to our clients, supporting their employees in a proactive, positive and effective manner.
This will include:
* Undertaking Occupational Health case management / management referrals, contacting the employees by telephone, compiling clinical records and business focused management advice letters
* Undertaking onsite health surveillance activities, such as HAVS, lung function testing, health questionnaires, etc.
* Working to agreed service levels for our client
* Ensuring that data entered into client records are accurate, legible, concise and coherent, in accordance with the NMC standards
* Proactively manage individual cases from the point of referral to resolution of the case be that return to work, ill health retirement or leaving the business
* Liaising with the client company’s HR team and line managers, providing advice on compliance within current legislation
You will be a Qualified Registered nurse, ideally with either a Diploma or certificate in Occupational Health, with experience gained in a commercial occupational health environment.
You should also be experienced in case management and/or health surveillance, and also have an ability to conduct face to face and telephone based assessments.
Strong report writing and IT skills are also an essential part of this role.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. We’ve been recognised as one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Our specialist Health Services team sits as part of the wider AXA PPP healthcare business, and encompasses a range of healthcare services and professionals. We are very fortunate to have a team culture focused on trust, support and flexibility, making Health Services the successful yet caring team it is today.
Our key areas include Occupational Health, Musculoskeletal, and Psychological Services, where we have experienced clinical and non-clinical staff such as Occupational Health Advisors, Occupational Health Practitioners, Aeromedical Examiners, Physiotherapists, Psychologists, Counsellors, and Coordinators. But as with any business, our team extends beyond that to finance professionals, IT gurus and customer experience consultants, all dedicated to providing an innovative and seamless service for our customers.
What We Offer
In addition to a very competitive salary, we also offer the following benefits:
* Bonus scheme linked to your individual and the company's performance
* Contributory pension scheme
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays (pro rata)
* Option to buy and sell holidays
* Childcare vouchers on a salary sacrifice basis
* Interest free season ticket loan scheme
* Share Plan Scheme
* Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
* Lunch & Learn webinars