- Global player in Business Intelligence software.
- Multiple UK offices including thriving Northern office.
- Sought-after field sales position within the business.
- Warm pipeline and a lead generation team at your disposal.
Job title and sector - Northern BDM, Business Intelligence Software, SaaS.
The Role: The data and intelligence that this company provides underpins the key decisions made by thousands of global companies. Bold statement right? Well this is backed by tens of case studies in numerous sectors across the world. As the Northern BDM, Business Intelligence Software, you'll be seen one of the northern senior sales team and will be at the heart of revenue activity for the UK Sales team. Key responsibilities:
- You'll split your time between home, Northern HQ and client site.
- Developing sales activities across a range of commercial sectors- financial services, gaming, insurance, professional services, manufacturing and ecommerce.
- Closing a target of £400k revenue.
- Using a variety of tools at your disposal- their own sales intelligence technology, Linkedin Navigator as well as your own lead generation team.
Requirements for the Northern BDM, Business Intelligence Software, SaaS role:
- Consultative new business sales background- Data, Business Information, Credit, Software.
- Sales methodology for developing and owning a vertical.
- Strong network in the North west- ideally compliance and finance decision makers.
- Able to energise clients and resource internally.
- Achiever- regularly in 100%+ achievers club.
The Package for the Northern BDM, Business Intelligence Software, SaaS role:
- Benefits: Health, Pension, Flexible working.
- 25 days holiday, Regular incentives trips.
- Global BI Software Vendor.
- SaaS Offering with amazing subscription renewal rates.
- Backed by a global finance giant.
- Good Glassdoor reviews, excellent longevity.
Location: Liverpool, Manchester, Stockport, Wigan, Warrington.