- UK Experts in Digital Learning.
- Working with leading UK brands to improve onboarding.
- South West Head Office but work from home.
- Senior Sales position- 40k basic ability to earn up to 100k.
- Gamification, Virtual Reality, e-learning.
Job title and sector - New Business Software Sales, e-learning.
The Role: Customer journey, Candidate journey, employee journey, digital journey. The modern IT environment is all about journeys. Whilst many IT vendors will profess to have THE BEST CRM tool or THE BEST Learning Management platform, you're only as good as the content that feeds it and ultimately engages or doesn't engages people. This brilliant Digital Learning provider ensures bridges the gap to ensure your audience is relevant, interested and responsive.
The New Business Software Sales, e-learning content comprises the following:
- UK Wide responsibility for Business Development.
- Managing all accounts which you win on board.
- Working with major brands in E-commerce, FMCG, Manufacturing, Government.
The requirements for the New Business Software Sales role, e-learning role are as follows:
- Success in a new business sales environment.
- Sold HR related tools- Learning and Development, Payroll, Learning Platforms, e-learning content, HCM.
- Used to working from home.
- Strong written and verbal skills- experience in proposals and tenders.
The Package for New Business Software Sales role, e-learning role:
- Benefits: Pension, home set up, health, pension
- Turnover expected to hit 10m turnover this year.
- Provide content for some of the world's leading brands.
- Strong creative team- bespoke solutions designed, implemented, managed.
- Management team are visionaries in the sector.
Location: Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Nottingham.