6 months ago
Amazon is innovating in the Operations and Logistics space and looking for a driven, entrepreneurial, and analytical Sales Representative for UK. The ideal candidate will be excited by partnering in launching a new start-up and will have familiarity with leading B2B sales generation working with both small and large customers. We are reinventing everything from go-to-market strategy to lead generation to account management, and looking for a Sales rep that can partner with Product Management and Tech as we scale this new solution from local to nationwide.
The successful Sales rep will be comfortable navigating ambiguity and operating in a start-up environment. We expect the person in this position to create a sales strategy from the ground up and to successfully execute upon our ambitious product adoption goals. The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships across functional areas such as Operations, Procurement, Finance, and IT and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding program goals and revenue targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Drive revenue, adoption, and market segment share for our product.
· Earn trust of customers and recommend product solutions that fit their business needs.
· Measure performance, articulate root-cause analysis, and link to specific improvement areas
· Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management and Technical
· Creating program goals and related metrics, track progress and manage through obstacles to achieve your objectives
· Analyze current purchasing processes and evaluate opportunities for solutions to improve end user experiences, reduce costs, and accelerate organization performance
· Drive and accelerate spend adoption through advising customers on best practices for using our product
· Liaison with technical integration teams on both customer and Amazon side to ensure integration of our product in customer’s technology landscape
· Assess program risks, anticipate challenges, and provide escalation management when necessary
· Meet or exceed targets for customer and/or feature spend adoption
· Identify prioritization and trade-offs for meeting adoption and revenue targets
This role will be based in London and with moderate travel (maximum 25%).
· 3-5 years experience in B2B sales
· BA/BS degree
· Desire to work in fast-paced, challenging environment
· Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively advise senior leadership
· Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
· Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements
· Strong ownership, bias for action
· Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com), sales and marketing automation tools, eLearning tools
· Experience developing delivery methodologies
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.