6 months ago
New Business Sales Advisor – Merthyr Tydfil, Mid-Glamorgan
Nisbets has a great opportunity for a New Business Sales Advisor to join Mitre Linen based in Merthyr Tydfil, Mid-Glamorgan. The objective of the role is to support business growth through customers, leveraging on the company’s core products and related capabilities. The role itself will be to source new business opportunities at a National group level.
You will be part of an energetic internal sales team of 6 who look after our key accounts throughout the UK and provide a first-class service through to our customers.
About the role
As the New Business Sales Advisor;
* You’ll make a high volume of outbound calls through to current and lapsed customer accounts to obtain new business
* You’ll regularly research the UK for new business openings where you’ll be able to contact the decision makers and pass on relevant business leads to the internal/external sales teams
* You’ll be able to build professional relationships with your set of customers and identify new business leads
* You will build excellent business relationships with internal and external colleagues in order to provide information on new business leads and customer queries
* You’ll regularly update Mitre Linen’s database with outcomes of your calls and updating customers’ accounts accordingly
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include;
* Previous experience of working within telephone operating or customer service environment
* Sales experience is preferred but not essential
* Being computer literate and having a good understanding of company databases and Microsoft Office packages (for example Word, excel, outlook etc.)
You may have heard of us, you may not, but the chances are you will have eaten off of one of our plates or taken a drink from one of our glasses without ever realising. We provide a huge range of catering equipment to a wide variety of businesses and export to 100 countries. We probably provide the machine for your essential morning cappuccino along with the exquisite tableware at your favourite restaurant.
We are the UK’s market leading catering equipment supplier. Established as a small family business in 1983 to the global operation of today, growth and innovation is what sets us apart and makes us unique. Our story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. Nisbets has been recognised on The 2018 Sunday Times' TopTrack250 which champions Britain’s growing businesses. We've ranked 48th and just one of nine businesses recognised in the South West. Having doubled our turnover in the last 5 years the scale of opportunity ahead of us is vast and we need like-minded, ambitious people, to help us deliver our UK and International growth plans.
You will be well rewarded for your hard work, not only will you be part of a growing business but we’ll make sure you have the right training and progression opportunities. Driven by collaborative working means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
REF: NIS000755 INDLP