7 months ago
As our New Business Development Manager covering Oxford to Hemel Hempstead, you will consistently achieve defined sales and margin targets, through winning and implementing new accounts. Working autonomously to building up a new business pipeline within your territory working alongside other Account Managers to effectively secure and handover new accounts, this is a New Business Role.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
* Achieve weekly and monthly activity targets agreed as part of the Mid Market New Business strategy.
* Bringing on New Business
* Develop and manage a defined list of prospects, converting to hot prospects in line with the minimum targets set.
* Consistently win a targeted number of new customers worthy of Mid Market or Contract status within a defined prospect area.
* Responsibility for the implementation and set up of new accounts with a view of increasing the customers spend by product penetration and gross profit for the initial management of the account.
* Specific focus on all administrative tasks, ensuring all information is correct and reported efficiently.
* Working alongside existing business colleagues with new business proposals and contract handovers, where relevant.
As our New Business Development Manager you can expect ongoing training & development and clear paths for career progression, whilst working for an ethical business that is service driven and forward thinking.
The Ideal Candidate
Our Ideal Business Development Manager will:
* Be located nearby to the territory areas; Oxford & Hemel Hempstead
* Be self-motivated and self-disciplined with a real hunger for success.
* Demonstrate and provide evidence of outstanding selling skills including, strong negotiation skills with the ability to sell and negotiate at all levels within a company hierarchy.
* You are required to hold a Full valid Driving Licence.
Salary up to £35,000 with an OTE of up to £55,000 plus company car, mobile phone, tablet, pension scheme and private health care.
About the Company
Lyreco specialises in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally across a variety of sectors. We are looking for a New Business Development Manager to join our ‘solution based’ Mid-Market Sales Division.
Lyreco UK & Ireland