- Award-winning North-West Software development company
- 300% revenue growth in 3 years
- Open Requirements- "recruit for attitude, train for skill"
- Current top performers in the team include several ex recruiters!
Job Title: New Business Client Director, Senior New Business Sales, Application Development, Professional Services Sales, Software Consultancy
Are you struggling to engage with your customers? Not able to deliver applications in an agile and cost-effective way? Our client provides a range of professional services, including bespoke application development, application testing and hosting, to tackle a broad set of business requirements. Their mantelpiece is gleaming with industry awards and accreditations, recognising not only the work they do for their clients, but also the way they look after their staff. They want to buck the trend in the sector though and aren't looking for the typical "black book of contacts" or " years of industry experience". In fact, their last 2 hires have come from IT recruitment! What they are after is a proper new business skillset, a moldable bright character, combined with a "solution sales" background. If you're at the top of your game and are looking for the break into IT sales, this could be your dream job! Get in touch today! The new business client director role will involve:
- Application development services into range of verticals- Retail, Travel, Ecommerce, Manufacturing, Insurance.
- The role is a client- facing position covering UK and Ireland
- Their developers have been responsible for some revolutionary mobile applications and critical software applications.
- The provide fantastic support for new business, including LinkedIn premium, SEO/PPC as well as a dedicated marketing budget.
- The sales manager has a track record of developing and progressing ambitious individuals through the business.
To be considered for the New Business Client Director Role, you will need the following:
- Solution-based sales background- relevant sectors: Recruitment, Document Management, Management Consulting, Software
- Must be able pick up the application development lifecycle
- New Business mindset- social selling experience especially around linkedin
- Capable of winning an account and growing it to upwards of £200k
- Capable of combing levels of activity with quality
- Proven track record of over achievements- P60's, league tables etc
- £40-50k basic,
- OTE 80-90k uncapped,
- Travel allowance
- Good benefits package
Some flexibility but ideally Liverpool, Manchester, Crewe. Stoke, Preston, Warrington, Stockport, Huddersfield