We work with some incredibly successful global brands helping them with their key marketing needs into UK retailers and industry exhibitions. We want you to share our journey as a New Business Account Manager and be as passionate about the creative services we offer as we are. Based from Bristol office, this role will give you the opportunity and earning potential to be part of an award winning team and progress your career.
SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000
· Uncapped Commission!
· Flexible working
· 30 days holidays (inc. bank holidays)
· Extremely competitive commission structure
· The opportunity to progress within our business as we continue to grow
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Bath, Chippenham, Newport, Cardiff, Stroud, Swindon
JOB DESCRIPTION: New Business Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Account Manager : Retail Design, Creative Services
This New Business Account Manager role will require you to use your own initiative to generate new leads by networking, canvassing, and qualifying business opportunities. We build success through understanding a clients needs and offer thoughtful and striking campaigns that deliver award winning results.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: New Business Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Account Manager : Retail Design, Creative Services
· To drive forward the agency's business development programme by targeting national brands and retailers.
· Attend client meetings to understand their initial ideas and interpret them into concepts for the creative team to produce.
· Act as the central point to the client throughout the creative process, ensuring the client needs are met or exceeded.
· Network throughout our current client's and ensure the opportunities to up sell the agency's services are taken.
This is a new position within the organisation that will work closely with the Senior Management team to strategically grow the business through extending its portfolio of clients and in tandem increase the turnover.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: New Business Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Account Manager : Retail Design, Creative Services
To be considered for this integral role you must live within commutable distance to Bristol. You will ideally have experience of selling in a creative services or retail design environment to leading brands or similar.
Therefore, you will ideally possess the following qualities:
· To be creative in approach to new business but with the commercial acumen to develop accounts and business.
· A desire to succeed in sales with integrity and professionalism.
· A proven track record in proactive B2B sales having sold to a wide range of decision makers, or a strong account management background.
· A strong understanding of the creative services and retail industry, including brand awareness and conceptual design.
Overall, we're open to receiving applications from Business Development Managers who have worked within the Creative Services industry or Account Managers who want to move into Sales.
We are a well established boutique agency, who have experience in creating eye catching retail design and concepts for some of the UK's most beloved and respected brands. No two days will be the same, and we pride ourself on the collaborative work environment we have created. Consequently due to growth we are now in the position to bring on board a New Business Account Management to help drive our business forward.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Business Development Manager, Account Manager, New Business, Sales Executive, Creative Services, Retail Design
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note : Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.