5 months ago
New Business Account Director (113310)
: Sales and Client Management
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : Competitve
: Aug 1, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
Do you have previous experience of securing, maintaining and growing corporate clients in the IT, SaaS, software, technology, or even better the information / cyber security space? If so, we'd love to talk...
We have around 1.2 million customers and serve over half the FTSE 350. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. We cover both the communications and IT services markets. Overall we’re focused on four main product markets: Fixed Voice; Mobility; Fibre and connectivity; networked IT services provided over the biggest UK network in both fixed and mobile communications. We also provide network IT services to corporate and public sector organisations in the Republic of Ireland.
Our Wholesale business helps communications providers (CPs) and other organisations provide fixed or mobile phone services. Our ventures provide mass-market services like directory enquiries and payphones, and enterprise services including Fleet Solutions and BT Redcare. We also offer specialist enterprise services to our Internet of Things customers.
You May Have Worked In the Following Capacities: -
IT Sales, Technology Sales, VAR Sales, Cyber Security Sales, Infosec Sales, Field Sales, Business Development Executive, IT Solution Sales Executive, IT Business Development Executive, New Business Sales Account Manager, IT Sales, Senior IT Business Development Executive, IT Managed Services Sales, IT Reseller Sales, Cloud Solution Sales, VAR Sales, Enterprise Cloud Solution Sales, Software Sales, SaaS Sales.
What you'll be doing
Sales Manager, Security/Team Lead
Lead a team of new business account managers and directors to achieve individual annual bookings, revenue and gross margin plan through the application of collective sales team plan (identify new market opportunities, growing market share and revenue).
Using your experience of selling solutions to C-level within large clients, you will identify and generate additional sales opportunities within our current client base and position our portfolio of information Risk, Cyber Security and Compliance consultancy services and training products. You will maintain and expand on our current client engagements and grow and nurture your allocated accounts.
You will join a successful business line with established solutions for our clients and a proven delivery model in a sector with on-going opportunities. We have a fantastic client base of mid-tier and large corporate clients and brand names and are looking to continue our past and current successes.
* Sales Management; manager of sales people;
* Develop sales plans and budgets, establish sales targets and goals consistent with direction;
* Lead the growth of the sales strategy;
* Possess exceptional customer relationship skills on the phone and in person;
* Experience of liaising with large corporate customers at C-level;
Personable, a good judge of people and able to deal with individuals at all levels;
* Demonstrate good questioning technique and listening skills;
* Excellent written and verbal communication abilities;
* Proposal writing and presentation skills;
* Ability to win sales on more than price;
* Prior consultative sales experience would be highly beneficial;
* Knowledge of information security would be ideal;
* Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity and meeting deadlines;
* Flexible and quickly adapt to new situations;
* Able to work effectively under pressure;
* Determined to succeed with high levels of energy;
* A commitment to personal development and keeping a current knowledge of the security industry threats and best practices;
* Professional, presentable and personable with a mature attitude.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Proven experience and success in in-direct sales, generating new business in IT / Telecommunications or a business to business corporate market place Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts and build relationships at all levels of the customer/prospect organisation;
* Highly effective written and verbal communication;
* In depth knowledge of B2B propositions, processes and systems;
* In depth knowledge of the IT/Telecommunications industry and buying processes;
* In depth knowledge of customer’s business and defined sector;
* Ability to articulate winning sales plans and translate into tangible sales activities, successfully engaging virtual teams for multi-product complex transformational projects;
* Excellent Commercial acumen which enables achievement of profitable new business.