5 months ago
New Business Account Director (100962)
: Sales and Client Management
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : Competitive
: Feb 6, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
As the role holder you will be responsible for business development / new name acquisition within the Local Government & Health business in the London & South East region.
You will direct business development activity to shape and develop the market opportunity, lead complex sales through to closure to achieve a sales target, and support customer experience.
What you'll be doing
* Supporting overall business development for local government and health market in the London and South East region.
* Directly involved on major accounts and leading complex prospects through to closure.
* Developing internal and external relationships at an executive/ key stakeholder level
* Assisting the Head of Sales/Sales Director in the development of sales strategy and overall business unit objectives.
* Additional responsibilities will include pre-sales, customer support and sales administration.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Relevant experience in the sales function and managing complex bids and meeting / exceeding sales targets.
Strong leadership skills in managing, motivating and coaching virtual teams
Ability to collaborate with multiple parties both inside & outside the organisation
Strong communication and presentation skills at up to and including board level contacts
Strategic thinking & planning
Negotiation skills & experience to deliver mutually beneficial outcomes