6 months ago
Network Consulting – Fibre
Organization: Accenture Consulting -
Communications, Media and Technology
Travel: Up to 100%
Salary: £47,000 £65,000
We are looking for an experienced management consultant to join our team and share our passion for business transformation, with a focus on the network and the network technology of our client organisations, with a specialism in the design and delivery of large network deployment programmes.
As a group of practitioners, we work very closely with our clients – as such we have a strong understanding of the challenges they face and the ways in which we can support them. We focus on developing and delivering leading solutions for our clients whilst utilising our strong connections with the wider CMT UKI practises and global communities across Accenture.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
* Work on one of our CMT UKI clients, to design and deliver large scale and complex transformation programmes
* Translate the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic strategies and actions
* Understand the underlying business drivers and network technology solutions in enough detail to anticipate risks, issues and dependencies that may impact delivery (timeline, cost and/or quality)
* Develop points of view, offerings and conversation starters on key topics around fibre network deployment
* Leverage Accenture’s latest methods, tools, and assets to design and deliver outcomes
* Engage across the different areas of Accenture to build your network and expertise and to bring the best of Accenture to your client work.
* Actively look for opportunities to where Accenture can further help clients in achieving their business objectives