3 months ago
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge where you can bring together your management and sales experience? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting for a National Sales Manager and we want to hear from you!
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a National Sales Manager, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
* Competitive salary and bonus scheme
* Company car
* Private healthcare
* Pension contribution
* 25 days holiday
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal National Sales Manager, you will have extensive experience working in sales and excellent management skills. You will ideally be degree educated and also be able to demonstrate:
* Previous field sales experience
* Extensive industry experience and competitor awareness
* Customer relationship Management
* Strategic Account Management of large customers
* Stakeholder management of key decision makers both internally and externally
Proven experience working in the builder’s merchant / construction products market would be ideal but not essential.
What will I be responsible for?
As the successful National Sales Manager, you will lead, manage, coach and develop the external sales team to deliver against agreed sales targets and KPI’s as well as directly manage a small number of strategic customer accounts.
On a daily basis, this will involve:
* Leading, managing, coaching and developing the external sales team.
* Leadership of the commercial strategy and management of selected accounts for our Packed Products business in the trade sector.
* Supporting the external sales team with developing client account strategy and engagement plan across all levels with senior stake holders.
* Direct account management of selected key strategic accounts.
* Creating sales value propositions, customer trading presentations, price quotes and framework agreements.
* Leading significant tender opportunities for a selected customer base.
* Recommending pricing for account contracts.
* Managing central procurement relationships for key accounts.
* Providing clarity on account strategy, volume and selling price targets and trading agreements to all the external sales teams.
* Creating and delivering monthly KPI summaries of key accounts for volume, selling price, PGM and contribution across all accounts.
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of National Account Manager!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.