A successful National Sales Manager / Head of Sales is required to create and deliver strategic sales plans, whilst leading a field based team, selling a wide range of solutions into the Education & Youth Sector.
SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000
BENEFITS: OTE: £80,000 + Company Car + Pension (non-contributory at 6%) + 25 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays) + Life Assurance (at 4 x Salary) + Optional Medical Insurance
LOCATION: Home Based role, initially covering the East and East Midlands but expanding to a national platform over time.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: This is a home based role initially covering the East and East Midlands region. You could be based in Lincoln, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Grantham, Boston, Peterborough, Corby, Northampton, Kettering, Melton Mowbray, Rugby, East Midlands.
You would apply for this National Sales Manager role because:
· You’re an experienced Sales Manager / Head of Sales or Sales Director who wants the autonomy to shape the commercial direction of our business.
· You excel at strategic planning but love to be hand-on in field supporting your team.
· You want to work with an organisation where your input will have a direct, positive benefit to people’s lives.
JOB PROFILE: National Sales Manager / Head of Sales - Education, Apprenticeship, NHS or Local Authority
As the National Sales Manager you will lead a team of 11 across both Sales and Growth Divisions.
Reporting to our Chief Executive you will form a vital part of our Senior Leadership Team, helping to design and implement new sales strategies, ensuring we achieve our five year plan.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· The formulation of a long-term strategic sales growth plan.
· Leadership and mentorship of both our Sales Team and Growth Team, currently comprising of circa 11 people across multiple sites – Lincoln, Leicester and Northampton – developing new methods, strategies and plans for brand growth.
· The creation and implementation of KPI’s relevant to the ongoing development of the sales and growth team and their personal objectives.
· Working closely with the Head of Contracts and Head of Delivery to ensure both a strategic planned approach to bidding for new contacts and that new services can be delivered.
· Pro-actively engaging with key decision-makers across our operational market sectors, being seen as a subject matter expert and market influencer.
The above is a summary of the key areas of responsibility for the National Sales Manager / Head of Sales, a full role breakdown can be provided upon application.
As National Sales Manager / Head of Sales you MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
· A successful track record at senior sales management level.
· A proven ability of developing and launching successful sales strategies.
· Previous success of inspiring, leading, mentoring and developing field based teams.
· Accurate KPI creation and accountability.
It would be a significant advantage if you have sold services into the Education, Apprenticeship, NHS or Local Authority sectors.
Established in 2001, we are a successful, passionate social enterprise that employs over 60 people across 3 UK locations. We create innovative partnerships with organisations that help to support young people to develop the skills they need to thrive and survive in today’s commercial world.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Sales Manager, Head of Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, UK Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Education, Schools, Colleges, University, Higher Education, Further Education, Social Enterprise, Charity, Not-For-Profit, Local Authority.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Lee Henning quoting National Sales Manager / Head of Sales and reference LH15159 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.