3 months ago
This is a field sales management opportunity to join a fast growing, innovative company operating in the employee benefits, health insurance and reward & recognition sectors, committed to fast track growth and expansion.
Their clients are some of the UK's largest employers operating within both the private and public sectors.
Based out of their head office in Shrewsbury and reporting directly to their Managing Director you will be responsible and accountable for managing the day to day activities of a small elte UK wide sales team to achieve consistent results through leadership, coaching and mentoring.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Great organisational & communication skills - the ability to pan ahead
- A confident and positive go-getting attitude! Enthusiasm…enthusiasm…enthusiasm - if you don't have oodles of it - don't apply.
- A business mentality with bundles of self-motivation & self-belief
- A driving ambition - a passion and hunger for success - a desire to be judged by results within a true meritocracy.
- A successful track record in sales and sales management - ideally within the workplace.
The role itself will involve:
- On site field sales training, coaching & motivation - they would envisage the successful applicant being out on the road on average two days per week - meeting with individual members of their sales team.
- Planning and monitoring sales team activity - analysing KPIs & developing solutions
- Setting individual and team targets & then managing their successful achievement.
- Organising Monthly Regional Sales Meetings & Weekly conference calls. - they envisage splitting their Uk wide sales team into two or three distinct regional teams - each having its own physical monthly afternoon sales meeting and weekly conference call.
- Analysing audio recordings of sales presentations and providing regular and useful feedback to their Sales Consultants.
- Ensuring the motivation and retention of the sales team though inspired leadership
- Assisting in the growth of their sales team through strategic recruitment campaigns
- Communicating and Liaising with their Account Managers to schedule workplace roll outs
If you consider yourself to be a stand out individual with a hunger and determination to succeed then they would love to hear from you.
The role involves travelling throughout the UK at least 2 days per week.
Basic Salary: £26,000-£30,000 Basic + £1250 monthly bonus, 6% Pension & Amazing Benefits (1st Year OTE £35,000-£45,000).
So if you think this job is the next step in your career, please click on apply now and send them your CV
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close