Our client is looking to add a National Business Development Manager to their London team to increase revenue, define channel strategy and establish partnerships across the UK.
They're a growing scale-up that provides edtech solutions for students in STEAM classrooms.
They aim to make coding and creating a fun and interactive experience for students by combining highly engaging software with user friendly hardware. Their products help educators teach coding and engineering to children of all skill sets and interests.
The new National Business Development Manager's role is to maximise sales opportunities by implementing customer, reseller and partnership business plans.
Responsibilities will include:
● Prospecting, lead generation (both clients and resellers)
● Pitching and demoing to prospective clients, customers and resellers
● Keeping engagement with Government Education bodies to ensure opportunities are presented to work on tenders / bids / frameworks
● Devising and implementing business strategy for retention and repeat business
● Achieving and exceeding monthly revenue targets
● Effectively managing pipelines
● Writing proposals with the support Marketing and Design teams
● Growing and managing your accounts
● Delivering training sessions on the company's products
● Reporting and providing feedback to senior management
The successful National Business Development Manager needs to have