3 months ago
National Account Manager – Professional Products Division
£salary + bonus + profit share + car
This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced National Account Manager with strong influencing skills to join the L’Oréal Professional Products Division as National Account Manager. You will work within the UK and I National Accounts Team, and report into the National Accounts Director managing the full portfolio of PPD brands including LOréal Professional, Kerastase, Redken, Pureology, Essie, Matrix, Decleor and Carita across colour, back wash services, retail, styling and beauty in these customers.
What are key highlights of this role?
You will be responsible for growing our National Accounts business across all brands, using a collaborative approach and striving towards mutually beneficial outcomes, ensuring industry leading customer service is achieved at all times. You will be driven by the challenge of growth and exceeding targets through and have experience managing bespoke promotional plans, volume driving initiatives and education programmes.
Your key job accountabilities
* Full Ownership of the contract negotiation, relationship, execution and achievement from the board of the customer to the hairdresser in the salon.
* Agree and manage a strong Joint Business Plan to ensure growth objectives are achieved and contract expectations met.
* Develop a strong network amongst a range of departments within your accounts business, and facilitate the building and maintainence of strong relationships between the customers and the broader LPPD team.
* Create trade marketing plans specific to customers in line the with broader PPD business plan and individual brand plans, across customers marketing platforms including in salon, e-com, digital and PR.
* Manage account specific budgets in line with objectives and contractual obligations.
* Oversea supply chain with the account through forecasting and delivery.
* Forecasting accurately using data analysis to identify risks and opportunities.
* Maintain and agree contractual obligations, and ensure the highest levels of customer service and experience to prohibit competitor intervention.
* Work in conjunction with the Artistic and Creative Partnership Manager, LPPD Technical and field teams to ensure excellence of execution and maximise delivery of brand standards, and optimise sell out in line with JBP objectives.
What we look for
You set yourself demanding goals and demolish obstacles to achieve them. Focused on quality and attention to detail, you will not compromise standards. You probably think of yourself as an entrepreneur.
You value innovation as a business strategy. You also try to keep up to the minute with current trends. Ultimately, you share our belief in flexibility as a way of life.
You are a real leader, creating a compelling vision and then communicating it with style and charisma. You’ve always been comfortable defending a point of view.
You feel that you have an aptitude for our profession through a true sensitivity to our products & our market.
Passionate about beauty, you understand the importance of aesthetic quality, detail and the perfect choice of colour.
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
* Highly numerate – strong analytically
* Strong Communication skills – written and verbal
* Strong presentation skills - not meek/shy/nervous – advanced powerpoint skills
* Strong negotiator and high level of commercial acumen. – Formal negociation training
* Experience in a fast paced sales environment
* Highly organised with prioritisation skills
* Experience in FMCG, retail or hospitality sectors
* Full Driving Licence
* Capacity to analyse large volumes of data, with ability to spot trends and use your interpretation of the numbers to create a positive outcome
* Advanced Excel skills
* Empathetic and Decisive individual
What could L’Oréal offer me?
* World class training and development
* Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
* Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
* The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
How do I apply?