A fantastic opportunity for a National Account Manager has arisen, to join one of the UK’s leading supplier of sustainable corrugated packaging solutions.
SALARY: £50,000 – £55,000
· OTE £60,000 -£66,000
· Company Car
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Chester, Leeds, Lancaster, Stoke
JOB SPECIFICATION: National Account Manager - Packaging
· A proven track record of success selling packaging solutions at senior level and growing major accounts
· Demonstrated experience of selling supply chain services & packaging solutions.
· Any knowledge of Corrugated packaging, particularly Integrated solutions, would be of particular interest, however we will also consider other sectors including Flexible Packaging or Cartons
· Commercially astute and consultative approach to selling with project management attitude and skills in complex sales.
· Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
· Strong influencing skills with experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
· Proven track record in developing new and existing accounts.Real ‘can-do’ attitude.
· Self-motivated, Can do attitude, energy, tenacity, ambitious, entrepreneurial, with excellent team player skills and looking for a business that can offer personal development and growth opportunities.
REQUIREMENTS: National Account Manager - Packaging
We are looking for candidates who will:
· Develop and grow relationships with a wide range of customers which will include blue-chip clients and well - known, brand leading manufacturers within the FMCG arena.
· Be responsible for negotiation of price movements of all packaging solutions and services.
· Be skilled at identifying, quantifying and proposing a plan to gain additional business from existing customers and demonstrate the ability to network through clients.
· Drive high profit margin and ROI: achieve margin improvement with mix of products
· Ensure a professional line is presented at all times managing customer expectations as appropriate in line with the business priorities.
· Accurately forecast future customer requirements.
· Manage the total cost of servicing the account, including the ‘hidden costs’.
· Ensure that the customer’s SLA is delivered
We are a leading provider of sustainable corrugated packaging in Europe with a number of manufacturing locations and logistics sites growing at rate of 10% year on year in the UK. We are part of a packaging group that employ over 5000 colleagues across 50 plants, with a turnover exceeding €1,345 million. Our target clients are across the whole spectrum of FMCG, Food, Automotive, Pharmaceutical and General Industrial and we are able to offer the complete integrated solution.
We are at the forefront of Corrugated Packaging Innovation and our products offer clients the full spectrum including environmentally friendly, stronger, lighter and cost-efficient solutions.
As a result of re-structure, we are now seeking a proven, dynamic National Account Manager who will ensure the efficient management of existing and new customers in a business that is focused on continued growth, both organic and through acquisition
We have an active policy of promoting from within
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles / markets in the past or currently and in any of the following markets: Regional Sales Executive, Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, National Account Manager, Sales Executive, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager : Corrugated Packaging, Flexible Packaging, Printed Folded Cartons
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting National Account Manager - Packaging and reference IP15510 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.