8 months ago
National Account Manager –
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
L’Oréal is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, manufacturing and selling a wide range of beauty products for both women and men. Based in France, it was founded in 1909 by a chemist named Eugene Schueller. It now operates in around 130 countries around the world, and achieved turnover of €20.3b in 2011.
As a National Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving retail sell-out and growing market share within your portfolio of customers. You will take ownership for shaping the account strategy; managing the P&L and building strong relationships with your key contacts, creating persuasive commercial arguments to drive the business forward. Your role is retail centric with 50% of your time being externally focused (20% client facing and 30% on retail centric planning and execution). The remainder of your remit is to own retail forecasting, be the interface with cross functions to deliver the best commercial outcome for your accounts.
What are the key responsibilities?
* Build credible and collaborative working relationships with your customer / cross functional contacts
* Develop retailer centric strategies; identify joint objectives and build business plans for mutual growth
* Influence future retailer initiatives and collaborations; ensuring the brand maximises all available opportunities in store and online
* Manage all lines of the P&L from Sell-out to CONSO to ensure delivery on/above target for your retailer
* Proactively create and manage your retailer Budget, Trend and Working Trend sell out forecast; identifying risks and opportunities and building contingency plans where necessary
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
* Educated to degree level
* Highly numerate – strong analytically
* Strong Communication skills – written and verbal
* Excellent presentation skills
* Strong negotiator
* Experience in a fast paced sales / retail environment
* Highly organised with prioritisation skills
What are L’Oréal’s key competencies?
· People Developer
What could L’Oréal offer me?
· World class training and development
· Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
· Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
· The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.